When it comes to purchasing electric motors, pumps, generators, hoists and other equipment you generally have two options: used or new. Each have their advantages and in this article we will talk about both. What is most important is that you speak with an experienced electric motor representative about your needs so that you walk away with the exact piece of equipment that you need.
Benefits of New Electric Motors
The benefits of buying anything new versus used may seem obvious, but we want to inspect three specific points.
- Zero hours - When you buy a motor you know you're going to get something that has not been tampered with in any way and will run in the fashion it is supposed to, at least at first.
- Often include warranty - Many new items will include a warranty that guarantees they will work as intended.
- Peace of mind - Sure, peace of mind isn't something tangible, but it can be a huge sigh of relief to have a piece of equipment that you know you will be able to rely on for years to come. With proper maintenance that is.
Benefits of Used Electric Motors
Not everybody needs a new motor, and in many cases used motors work just fine, so long as they have been properly cared for.
- Cost reduction - One of the best benefits of purchasing a used electric motor is that it will cost much less than a new motor. The advantage here speaks for itself, because who doesn't like saving money?
- Often rebuilt - You can find many rebuilt motors, which will operate nearly as new, still at a cost much less than out of the box.
- Environmentally friendly - When you purchase used motors you're doing the environment a favor. No extra production resources had to go into you obtaining that motor.
When it is time for a new electric motor or other equipment, weigh your options. For electric motor sales in Denver contact Industrial Motors & Machining. We sell new, used and rebuilt electric motors for all applications. To learn more or to hear about our inventor of electric motors for sale in Denver give us a call at (303) 872-5981 today.
Industrial Motors & Machining's Blog
Written & Published By MORBiZ
Three Services Offered by a Reputable Electric Motor Shop in Denver
Common Tools Used in a Machine Shop
Buying Electric Motors - Used or New?
Electric Motor Maintenance for the Shop & User
Top Causes of Electric Motor Failure
Frequently Asked Questions: Electric Motor Service
Are your Electric Motors at Risk?
What is Industrial Motors & Machining in Denver?
Top Repairs of an Electric Motor & Machine Shop
What are the Common Types of Electric Motors
Creating a B2B Relationship with an Electric Motor Repair Shop
Why Choose Industrial Motors & Machining for Electric Motor Repair in Denver
7 Electric Motor Brands You Need to Know
Do I Need Electric Motor Repair?
Easy Tips to Increase the Life of Electric Motors
Why will an electric motor fail?
New Location, Same Great Services
Why Should I have an Electric Motor Maintenance Plan?
Is it time for an electric motor rebuild?
Top Characteristics of an Electric Motor Repair Shop
What can a Machine Shop do for Me?
5 Organizations any Machine Shop should be Affiliated With
Is it better to repair or replace an electric motor?
When do I need Electric Motor Repair?
Top Services of a Denver Electric Motor Repair Shop
What does Electric Motor Maintenance Consist of?
Is it Time for a New Electric Motor for my Machine?
5 Qualities of a Superior Electric Motor Sales Shop
FAQ: Electric Motor Repair
What Items Does an Electric Motor Repair Shop Service?
5 Things to Check if an Electric Motor Won't Run
Important Maintenance Checks for Electric Motors
What Causes Electric Motors to Overheat?
Common Signs of Impending Electric Motor Trouble
The Benefits of Repairing Electric Motor Equipment
What Causes Bearing Failure in Electric Motors?
4 Tips for Electric Motor Maintenance
What Can Cause Electric Motor Failure?
Services of a Great Machine Shop
What are the Common Types of Electric Motors?
The Parts of an Electric Motor
Save Money By Refurbishing Used Equipment
Finding a Good Machine Shop in Denver